Taking a break at work with yoga has proven to be one of the most effective ways in helping employees relieve stress and become refreshed and more focused. Through yoga employees make better decisions, become more productive, and stay positive and enhanced team spirit. Our corporate yoga packages can be conveniently and discretely done within the office space and in a short period of time. We provide companies’ manpower with valuable techniques needed to manage everyday challenges and to optimize health and well-being.
Corporate yoga is for the busy people of this world. When there is simply not enough time in the day to go to a yoga class, the yoga class comes to you. Corporate yoga can take the form of slow meditative practice to an energizing one depending on your needs. It’s proven to reduce stress levels and depression and keep you fit and happy at work.
The corporate yoga we provide is for the highly productive busy who get a little amount of downtime. A few examples of companies who will benefit from corporate yoga
We offer you One Full Day Corporate Yoga Retreat package for you and your employees. This yoga retreat corporate package benefits the employees by reducing the stress level and Rejuvenating at the workstation. This One day Yoga and Stress Management Workshop is a great way to reduce the stress levels and increase the productivity in the workplace.
Overall Benefit of Corporate Yoga
- Improves the immune system and overall health, resulting in decreased absenteeism and sickness levels
- Increases productivity, motivation, and work performance
- Improves decision making and creativity
- Increases energy, mental alertness, and clarity
- Improves stamina
- Improves morale, job satisfaction, and positive thinking patterns
- Improves memory, focus, and concentration
- Reduces muscle tension and pain due to sedentary working positions
- Improves flexibility and physical strength
- Improve focus under deadline pressures
- Improve mindset, morale and loyalty
All students are welcome, regardless of fitness or flexibility level. Please notify us however of any chronic conditions that may affect your practice.
We offer YTT courses registered with American Yoga Alliances