Regular Yoga and Meditation can boost immune system to fight against COVID-19
Regular Yoga helps to fight against the novel coronavirus (COVID19) as it boosts the immunity system. Yoga helps to regain your mind and body, yoga at home can keep you healthy and build immunity power. The various yoga asana or postures will help to boost our endocrine system, strengthening the thyroid and adrenal glands and liver. Your immunity power can be easily boosted by doing different Yoga asanas, meditation practices and yoga postures. Strong immunity power is the key to fight against any diseases and even COVID-19. Yoga helps you to keep you calm and boost energy.
The benefits of yoga against COVID 19
- Doing Yoga brings harmony between mind, body, healthy lifestyle, nature individual consciousness
- Yoga and Meditation help in building up psychological health, emotional harmony, manage daily stress.
- Yoga asana, Pranayama, Dhyana (mediation) cleansing and relaxation, and many more help you to modulate the psychological response and restore.
- Regular yoga practice helps in significant reductions in ARI illnesses in the cold season.
- Yoga is a key factor to keep stress away.
How Yoga boosts immunity and Relief from Stress?
Yoga is a trump card for you to practices for your healthy body and helps to recover you along with the medical treatment. Yoga comes as a preventive measure to keep diseases away. For your strong immunity system. Yoga is one of the most effective and time-tested natural immunity boosters for you, which leads to your healthy body. Yoga Meditation lowers the stress hormones and strengthens the nervous system and remove the toxin from the body.
The fact that the unprecedented pandemic faced by the world for the COVID- 19 is in the response and to maintain and restore routine immunization. Research shows that yoga can help with respiratory recovery from COVID-19. The people who diagnosed with COVID-19 experience prolonged symptoms, which include trouble breathing, muscle pain, blood clots, headaches, nausea, and fatigue. Yoga teachers and yoga therapists have been working with these COVID, with patients to help them. As yoga helps in strengthening the immunity power, your body will get used to the immunization you have taken as well.
The research has shown that effective pulmonary, or lungs, rehabilitation treatment is needed for the breathing exercise that strengthens the diaphragm, and asana or gentle movement coordinates with the breathing exercise have a vital role in the recovery of the Physical Medicine and rehabilitation, along with the breathing exercise. Yoga Asanas and Pranayams help to rebuild the immunity system and repair respiratory muscles that have taken a hit from COVID-19. Yoga plays a significant role in the psycho-social care and habitation for the COVID 19.
Best Yoga Sequence to Reduce Stress and Boost Immunity
The best way to reduce stress is to keep your mind calm and silent. Power Nap is one of the techniques to take a deep breath by closing your eyes and keeping your mind calm and peaceful. Power Nap is an efficient technique to regain energy during your busy schedules and works at workspaces. As Power Nap and Meditation help you stay relaxed, calm, and bold, we recommended you, try some of the Yoga poses and asanas to open your lungs.
Helpful and effective yoga asanas to boost immunity
As Yoga is a proven technique to boost immunity and fight against any disease; we suggest trying some of the effective Yoga Postures and Asanas to boost immunity:
- Prasarita Padottanasana (Wide-Legged Standing Forward Bend)
- Parivrtta Prasarita Padottanasana (Revolved Wide-Legged Standing Forward Bend)
- Knee-Down Squat
- Balasana (Child’s Pose, variation)
- Dolphin Pose
- Parivrtta Janu Sirsasana (Revolved Head-of-the-Knee Pose)
- Purvottanasana (Upward Plank Pose)
- Supta Virasana (Reclining Hero Pose, supported)