This asana is excellent for opening up the lungs and clearing away congestion. When you do Parivritta Parasarita Padottanasana regularly it can help us fight infections by boosting our immune system, reducing stress and strengthening our body’s functions and systems.
How to do Revolved Wide-Legged Standing Forward Bend?
- Stand upright with a straight spine and feet together with arms at your sides.
- Step your feet as wide apart as comfortable, pointing your toes forward.
- Now, inhale and lengthen your torso, bend your body forward keeping your back straight, and make your body parallel to the ground.
- Place your right hand on the floor or. Twist your body towards the left at the waist. Raise your left hand as if reaching out to grab the sky.
- As you exhale try to twist your torso further more and hold with normal breathing.